Monday 20 June 2011

Study!!!

I have to switch myself into study mode already...enough of playing since I finished my exam on 1st of june..

When I thk of next week i have to go back to that deadly place...feel so...dilemma

Last night my pappa mentioned it in front of me..i just beg him: dont remind me plz!!

I feel lonely there!!since all my friends are leaving...IMMA...you faster come back to KL..

why my holiday is shorter than urs?=(

Physics Physics..i want to be good friend of yours? CAN I??I thk YES..if i m hardworking ...

Today during my morning devotion time..i read DESIRE OF AGES..its a great book..i used to read it every morning...i read a chapter..then saw this:

基督并不拣选一些未曾堕落的天使做他在人间的代表,他所拣选的是人。这些人与他们所要拯救的人具有同样的性情。基督自己取了人的样式,以便接近世人。神性需要人性。因为拯救世界,神性和人性都是不可少的。。。。。他们自己曾陷在危难当中,就熟悉一路之上的危险和艰难。因这缘故,上帝便召他们去拯救那些处在同样危难之中的人。。

I think no matter how bad you are now..once God has changed u..u can be a great influence to other people!!!To tell the people how bad u r last time..U can affect them..because u gone through all the bad things..
God needs you =)You are his tools to make more people to come to him..

Recently our church has two new member..they are very very young..
I m very happy to see them in church..everyweek sure play with them..
First...introduce to u...His name is LAM LAM..
.he must b a handsome boy when grown up..THis baby book jo ga..gurls..dun rampas him..XD

He noe how to look at the camera..


 Second  Boy...Alfred Soon..just three months boy..but very tall..hehe

LOL..my mum say his sleeping style just like me..last time i used to sleep like this too...duno true or not lea?
BABies..hope u grow up  healthy..and May God lead your path while you are learning new things..
You are our next generation to serve Lord in church..haha
Wonder how is my baby in the future,...LOL.....*shhh*...dun say i think too far ah..
Ok..end here..back to studies..

No comments:

Post a Comment