Sunday 26 June 2011

Sleep✘✘✘Banana✘✘✘

This morning woke up..just doesnt feel right...headache..
I never tell my Mom..cause i know if i tell her ho..she will be really anxious and worry..
I sleep like piggy the whole day...
i think i am going to  sick already...perhaps not going to..is sick-ing ad
Never sick for quite a long period of time..
Dont like the feeling..sick will make ur mood even worst...zzz
Okay..actually tonight i am leaving ipoh ..but then change the plan to tomnoroow morning...
My Kai Xuan Gor.ღ san fu sai..have to drive in the morning..so early..start journey at 5am..LOL

and tell u guys..recently i really craving for banana..
hahaha...Lol...i can eat 6 bananas per day..OMG..
and that would be enough for breakfast ,lunch and dinner..
actually it really helps..banana contains glucose ,and some other nutrients..
and make you feel excited instead of feel like dying
Its very efficient for me..haha

tomorow..tomorow and tomorow..
my life will back to normal speed..my life slows down for three months..
well..now going back..everything is rushing..my friends..if sms me no reply please forgive me.
sometimes might busy until forget myself..haha..

Today..someone confessed..erhemn..*blushed*
Thou..i was surprise..
5 years friendship..and i cant feel it since when he...
Am i really so blunt??yes i am..

I heard people say this: Find a person that you love is not easy
                                      Find a person that love you is even harder
                                      Find a person that love you and u love is the hardest
These days my heart was easily affected by someone..trembled..
Since when my heart bcame so fragile??

specially thanks to JO here...you accompany me when i need you..
although we are far away from each other..u still concerned bout me..
thanks..God bless

Just now after dinner..
i guess i said something that hurt my daddy's heart...
I really dun mean to reproach you..
I m so bad..
sorry..a thousand sorry from  me..
I love you...and forgive me please

No comments:

Post a Comment