Wednesday 22 June 2011

Perhaps ...perhaps..

Dont know why..since i have a blog..no matter how i feel i will write here now..
People said that gurls easier to have mood swing than boys..
And the fact is ...
Now...i felt very moody ....
maybe becoz i m going back soon..to KL..
i m counting down everyday..still left 5 days..
While i playing piano just now....my tears just lose control...
I admit that i became more independent now...but not independent enough..
Its had been almost 3 months i stayed at home.after accident,.
.just few days going back to kl for exam..and graduation night..
But then now i really going back to study..
Tell you..A level = no life...all people study only...not nerd olso bcum nerd jor lol..
Today i printed out my timetable..zzz..i dun even bother to look at it..
after i leave ipoh...And i will miss him..miss her..miss it...
5 more months to go....u just have to stay thr for another 5 months..tahannnn.
and u have u accomapny your sister thr..she needs you..=)so for her sake..yvonne foo.u can do it..

AMCC...is having a concert next week...please show me the ohmmm...
People are paying money for tickets...dun let them dissapointed
And u  actually are not that bad...
I dun wan to scold all of u at this critical moment...
because all of u already losing ur confidence..didnt enjoy the singing...try to ask urself why are you joining choir??
because singing is a happy thing for you..U LIKE TO SING!!
Pity for the comittee...no one listen to them...No discipline at all.....
each one sing their own parts...no one listen to each other...soprano always louder than others although they are not singing the melody...haiz..the whole group..like pasar..(sorry to describe like that)..48 different voices.can u imagine??
anyway....when i m standing in my group today..the feel is coming back...seem like i m still in secondary school...i m still in choir....hehees..i know that i still love AMCC

Errrr....Just now..i rejected him once again...and he always trying to avoid my answer...
I dont want to hurt u more ..thats why i being so honest to you...
But mayb my reply not cruel enough??yes....coz i duno how to reject ppl..
I appreciate everyone that love me..coz i think cannot take for granted having someone to love you..
So i really feel grateful to you..coz you being so determined...to going after me ...thanks
Yesterday night i told my friend:" being a boy got so many advantages!!"
Can chase a gurl if he has courage to do so..just do it..
Not like a gurl..having so much consideration...LOL.
and he kinda disagree lol.mayb..i duno...hahaha...but actually got Pros and Cons la..
So i thk this guy has the courage...very brave lol..thats why i appreciate you ..as a friend only..
Mayb because my heart alrdy hv space for another person...many perhaps now..XD

okay..well..blogging is a good medicine..not so moody.thanks Lord..i found another way to carry myself..


你要专心仰赖耶和华,不可依靠自己的聪明,在你一切所行的事上,都要认定他,他必指引你的路(箴言3:5-6)

No comments:

Post a Comment