Saturday 25 June 2011

(●*∩_∩*●)

Well..It's a saturday..afternoon..actually very sleepy usually.
hahaha..arghh ..nvm..sleep after finish writting...
It's  Sabbath..I like every Saturday..cause this is the day I can rest...rest my mind..
to draw myself closer to God..And also to meet my dear friends..Brothers n sisters..

And recently i really very blur and forgetful..haiz..
Yesterday i ordered a cake from Secret Recipe..for my grandma bday tonight...
But then this morning i cant recall back whther i worte the date of collecting the cake is
on 25th or 26th..actually should be 25th...Then i start to worry..later i wrote the wrong date then mai sei lol
Then my mum called to them and asked..phew~luckily i wrote the correct date..
hahaha..my memory really become weaker and weaker..
I dont know..perhaps this is the effect of anesthetic..i really bcum more forgetful after the operation
Haiz..I just hope I remember things better...

Tomorrow will be the ending of my holiday..my honeymoon gone..
It's hard for me to accept the fact....
Well i have to...
Today I sang a song in church..i love that song very much...是爱
Since young..i heard this song from my dad...he will sing this song always...
recently I Just think of presenting this song..its very meaningful..^^

And something happen recently made me kinda ...urghh..duno which term should i use to describe
Why do i cared and think so much??
I just want to support him as a friend..I really so sad for him.. part of me angry of him and myself..
Kinda funny..But i understand this is not what he wants too...
God please Comfort him*****and at this time he need somebody to support him..
Arghh..many feelings mixed together..dilemma..
My DHF..i dont know what is Your  will in this incident..but please guide us .
and forgive us of what we did..
Thanks for the banana in church today brought by Lee Ying..
i feel happier to see the yellow thing..wakaka

Another friend of mine ..
Due to some reason...he is having insomnia everynight..yesterday he told me he didnt sleep For 36 hours...
Haiz..worry for him...Dont think too much..just sleep..u will exhausted soon.
Pray for him ppl....He might break down if this condition continuing..
YOU Have to help yourself before anyone can help you.....
Just be strong..KZ..

就是在患难中,也是欢欢喜喜的,因为知道患难生忍耐忍耐生老练老练生盼望
盼望不至于羞耻,因为所赐给我们的圣灵,将上帝的爱浇灌在我们心里。

No comments:

Post a Comment