Wednesday 29 June 2011

A prayer

Dear Father
You are the one and only one Lord
honestly
I just cannot adapt to my new life now...
I have too much to absorb in the first week of school..
just like i am a new student..
indeed i was a new student for physics..
What is this??
Kerchoff's priciple...Faradays Law???????
Haiz..I never like physics in my LIFE...
Today I went into the A level department office ..
to Let the head of department to sign on my drop form..
I Decided to drop maths..then i met another friend who is dropping physics..lol..
I am taking physics..he is dropping physics...
ExCHanged For bad things...
I will break down if i still need to take care of so many things...
Thanks Lord..i Can communicate with my new classmates quite well...
I am very TERRIFICALLY freakly damn stress now
People using one and a half year to finish the syllabus
I finished it in half year time..OMG...
Somemore now i am sick..no one beside me taking care of me..
However Condition today feel better..no more cough.
Praise the LoRd.
Yvonne Foo.remember You got to  rejoy although in the tough situation
Lord.Your daughter need you to help her to accomplish this...
She is far more behind
If It's your will..and it shall be done...

please HELP ME Lord...
Remember Philipians 413..
I can do anything through Christ that strengtheneth me=)

Just now someone called me..
And i have been misunderstood by Him...
well...I dont like misunderstanding ..
But i really restless already..
no energy to explain anymore...
well...Dear Father u  know what is going on..
and you know how i feel now
and please help me to settle this..
i surender this in your hand..
I pray in Jesus name..
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment