Saturday 9 July 2011

A tiring journey

Today ...at first..i went to Kelana Jaya.. To find my cousin brother..then he fetch me to Puduraya bus station...
suprisingly..at 1 sumthing in the afternoon...the road no traffic jam at all..
Normally at this peak hour the road will jam like hell...hahaha..
then I summore so perasan say that i bring luck to my cousin..hahaha..
cause this is not the first time..last week..when he went back to ipoh with me..suppose the Damansara road to be very jam...however..because of my presence ..No jam at ALL!!
hehehe..dont bother me la..i perasan aje..
Talk back why the road so few cars..
mayb tomorow is the "yellow" event already...so no one dare to come out.
If i have not mistaken..start from tonite 12 am..eight main roads will be blocked..
People who go to KL at this time have to becareful...
U know what..when i reached ipoh..only i tell my aunty that i came back..hahaha
then she say saya tak tau mati wo..so brave...lol..
Hope that tmr will be peaceful..pray for it..
Heard that penang already started to have sum disturbance..
PEACE!!!
Then oh yea..The Puduraya became very new..i really rush inside and i dont know where to buy tickets...got nmany compartment..the counter for the tickets is at 1st floor...then when i found it.I went to the plusliner counter and ask..
That time already 1.45 pm..i asked what is the time for the bus??
The person said: 1.50 pm...that mean now..is it okay??
Walao..i straight away paid my money and runnnnn...
i also duno where is the direction..
just keep running..really very funny lo..then finally saw a double decker of plusliner..
My six sense told me that one is my bus..tired
And the fact was it is really my bus..just imagine if i board the wrong bus..hmm.then went to johor perhaps..
hahahaha..then can go and find my friends in Johor lo...
Hahaha..sit alone in the bus..
Think about lots of things...then finally fell asleep..
haha..Reached medan gopeng..
he was not free to fetch me..
and i saw chong yen yee.Omg...when she waved her hands to me..i still cnt recognise her..haha..XD

hmm
 I din expect to see him today..
who knows..he fetched my brother to go home..and i thought they not so early..
I played badminton with the cute girl...hahaha...her skills actually got improved a lot..
hahaha..Then suddenly i saw a familiar car..
hmm...

Today too bad i skipped my test..
I am a "naughty" student now...but actually i got my reasons..
Coz i didnt study last night..and my brain not really can absorb..
Luckily Lord at least you sent someone to accompany me...
yesterday..i really broken down..and i just put down the phone beside..
I cant bear it anymore at that moment
I hugged her...
And i dont know how to tell her also..
But that's enough ad..
at least i feel secure with her presence..
THanks....

However ,yesterday nite someone insult me again..
Haiz...Lord .. few more months in that house..
let me have the patience to go through it..and love him..
Like YOU have told us..Love the one who do not love you too.
Lord please be the head in the family and to guide them...
although he is hurting me each time..I prayed for him
As an adult..he need to think twice b4 he said something...

I am quite happy today...cause just now had a joined conversation btw me him and my sister...
hahaha...so funny listen to their conversation..haha..
Tonight is Sabbath..Lord..It's the time for me to rest....
Yay...=D But my eyes swollen..=(..
should wear spects tmr...
ok..should sleep now...tonight the little gurl sleep with me..everytime sleep with her..my sleeping quality sure not good one..
Because ho...she very geng one..when u sleep ..halfway..she will cross her legs or hands on your body..
LOL..or even getting closer until u almost fall from the bed..haha...
Hahaha..one of the patung from my room...i dont know where i get it from..but just now stare at it..i feel happy..so cute^^

约翰二书 1:6  我们若照他的命令行,这就是爱。你们从起初所听见当行的,就是这命令。

No comments:

Post a Comment