Wednesday 6 July 2011

Heartbeat increasing...

Today...I cant find any parking slot in the area i usually parked my car..
Then I just park it near the industrial area behind the Rock cafe..usually there is very sunyi one..
If i have choice i wont park there...
Just now after i finished my class...
I walk to take my car..
Then sudenly i saw a few indians in front of the car shop..
I already feel something not good will happen..
Then the few indians really tease me..
They say eih..leng lui...leng lui...................
then keep calling like that..i dont even dare to look at them..and I walk very fast...
almost like ready to run..Then..who knows got one of them tends to follow me..
walao....i really very afraid...
Then i pray to God..keep on praying..This is not the first time..i rmb last year i parked my car there same things happen..and during that time God protected me and his voice linger around me to calm me down..
This time i decided to do the same things..Pray as i walked..
Luckily..the indian guy returned when halfway..
So i quickly run to my car...
Thanks Lord..U sent ur angels to protect me..
I will not be afraid..cause whenever i go ..u will guide me..
=)..
Shh..those who read this post dont tell this to my parents..they will worried....
I will not park there anymore..this is the second time in sunway areas..
Both time also very exciting..my heartbeat trembled up and down..
LOL>..however not good experience..

today sienny took some physics books for me..
THanks to her...LOve ya^^...
Then after having lunch..i have three hours of physics class..
the first half still can absorb..
But the second one and a half hour really memancing ikan already...
Hmm...motivation please....





when looking back my old photos..Sudenlly miss my QQ family..now each one of us is in different place ad...
Paisly ,Pik hwa...tow of my lao ge..Joel and Jvin...MIISSS so much




No comments:

Post a Comment