Thursday 21 July 2011

TEST!!!

Finally i got the time to get back to my lovely blog
I am currently in skul library
Just finished my physics test..
Urghhh!!
It's been a busy week for me...
Last saturday went back to PJchinese church after 3 months plus...since my accident.
All of the church member concerned about my condition after the accident..
I miss the place there..and the people there...
And went  back to sunway Care group on friday nite..Joshua fetched me..he just came to fetch me without inform me
* An unfamiliar car appear in front of my house
Then received a call from unfamiliar number..Joshua said: i reached already!!I was like huh?i also dont know you come to fetch me...
hahhaa..then i quickly change my clothes and get up to his car..
Hope i wont look too messy..i hope so..=)
all the members  of care group...we cooked togther at uncle Foong's house
and share about God's words..
One sad news...Sharon is leaving us...
She is going to Russia to study medicine...
all the best in your future..
Dont forget that God is always there for you..

many things happen in the past few weeks..
hahaha...
and i deactivated my facebook for a few days last weekend..then really got some of my friends called me exactlty and asked me what happened..
LOL...it's good to iknow that you are not alone..people do care about your existence..thanks Lord..

After i activated back my fb.i worte a status there..
Goodbye to facebook...
I realise that i would be addicted to it if i continue like this..
hahaha..so i decided to self control...
Away from facebook for some time..
Only left one month to Trial of my CIE exam.Omg..why time passes so fast??
Just have to work harder..
I remember the pharse that i used to say when i was in secondary school..
everytime exam..i will say this: why should we suffer like this? The land is so rich!!!
hahaha...a phrase from the poem " A DEAD CROW"
now compare to last time...i become really very hardworking..
i never see myself like that..
A level ..you really give a lot of "MOTIVATION" to me..thanks to you..

Last weekend 16th to 17th i went to Fraser Hill...for the very first time..
The scenary there is very very perfect and nice...
I can relax myself there..
enjoy with my companion...
getting closer to God...God's creation is really very beautiful...
the weather in Fraser Hill is very cold there..not like here in KL..
while sitting..i will be sweating..=.=
While cold weather you having steambot is the best..
talk to En Yi quite alot...i wish that he could have a bright future
and know Ewa..she is a nice girl...
summore on the way to highway..we met a cow cross the road..haha..
we have to stop our car and wait patiently for it to go over to the other side..

This weeks I didnt really answer someone's call...sorry coz being too busy..
however I know you are supporting me ..
In a mean while..you are going to china soon..take care..
Spent your one week happily there..u have too much burden..do God's work there..
I am glad to know that you went there for missionary work.
Even my parents..i didnt talk to them much in this week..however i will see them soon...fuyiwit..~
I miss them..especially the younger one...I never been seeing them for two weeks..
The girl ah..everytime i called my parents i sure can listen to her cute voice..
remember my dad said this: when i am tired of working..once i listen to her voice from the phone ..i feel really relieved!!
sometimes i can hear that he is playing piano..
I hope that he is okay...
However time makes things better ..
with love everything can be endure..

And one fact that cannot be deny forever ...
driving in KL is very scary....
wahahaha....

I wish everyone that i know can live happily and peacefully...
Oh yea..congratz to sienny...she got the medicine in UM!!
Poor girl...have so much decision to make...
which one u want to go..it's depends on yourself!!
Jia yOU

No comments:

Post a Comment