Tuesday 12 July 2011

sunday....monday..tuesday..

Sunday
I read newspaper about the bersih action
9th of July..
today the perak edition of sin chew show that the condition at medan gopeng..
Normally crowded with people..however yesterday really like a dead fish market..
Hope that tmr when I go back the condition will b better.
I have composed a song ..while I sing it i feel that God is with me..
I like the melody..where is the inspiration come from ..??It's from God perhaps..
 if it's the right time ..Lord ..i will use them to glorify you..
And evening I played badminton with my sister again..


See the girl sweating after we played badminton..do we look alike??hahaha..no..her face is broader than mine!!


 
hahaha...Ines FOO...u wear my specs..She is going to join the specs famil..cause on sunday she made a specs from optical gallery..she bcame short sightedness mui..

On sunday afternoon...I and my family went to Jusco..Then in the MPH..i saw these two books..and i bought it.
It's nice to read.can use as devotion..one of them is about Love or relationship in God's way.
Another one is testimony from individuals about God..I just read a few passages..I left them in Ipoh cause my bag is too HEAVY!!



Monday
Wow...really a tired day..i brought many things from IPoh..
I regretted..i shouldnt bring my Laptop to go back to ipoh..
And i boarded metro 13 bus to go to sunway pyramid from puduraya...
And the consequence is i was late for class...
Advice...dont ever take metro bus..cause they will just drag ur time..because they are waiting for more passengers only they will start the bus...I PREFER RAPID KL..
Luckily my lecturer didnt scold me ...
And my shoulder there seem to have pain .
i think its because i carried heavy things..
Doctor already advice not to take too heavy things which exceed 20kg..
but i think the things that i carried today is about that weight..haih
This week is the date for medication..
but i duno whether i m going back to Ipoh or not.
Fatimah Hospital..I scared of you already...haha.
and where is my "hak zai"?T.T..
However it might be my working place in the future..
I am so excited for it..
In the future...
many things can be happened
I can start praying for something from now..
and...hmmm
I found the feeling that i have lost for a long time....
I found it
I found it
I found it...FOUND IT!!!!
Thanks Lord.
OH yea..on monday's evening i went o watch transformer 3D..
wow..its a fantastic one..
I watched with Kai Xuan Gor..
hahaha..this is the third time i went to cinema in kl..
after so long i have studied here..zzz
watch until 9.45 pm..haha..when i reached home also no energy to study already
Then Jo called me..We prayed together in the phone..
I really love him...a good brother.
thanks for appearing in my life..


Tuesday
This is one of the day that I like in one week..
because it only had three hours lectures..
Today saw some of my friends did presentation..hahaha..
next mont is my turn..have to wear formal..I dont like formal attire..
Actually I do like my new classmates..
They are nice and friendly..
Lord..thanks once again..for listen to my prayer..
U never abandoned me...
And now there is another prayer request..
I dont know when is the right time..
I just know that you have your will to fulfill my request
Thanks for sending someone to talk to me...
And today Sieenny is going to have her job interview and uni interview...
Hope she is fine with it..jia you..
Praying for u already!!
At last,just want to share
The verse below is from one of my favourite chapter..Psalm 23:

我虽行过死荫的幽谷,也不怕遭害,因为你与我同在,你的杖你的竿,都安慰我。
(诗篇23:19)

No comments:

Post a Comment