Tuesday 5 July 2011

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶

Today..
at first my mom suppose to accompany me overnight at my aunty hse..
BUt at last she didnt..I was quite disapointed ..
because i just hope to spent more time with them...
And in the afternoon..
I found out that one of my close relative blocked me in facebook...
Why this things happened???
I really dont know...
..
My heart really having a deep cut...

Then finally i paid my fees today..woohoo...
And the next is my exam fees...
realy feel sorry..because of my studies..my parents spent a lot for me.
I am sorry..i will study hard..
and get what I want!!!

And today..He asked me to be his *erhemn*
He told me good gurls usually will taken by jerks..
hahaha..so he rather to be jerks..
LOL...u cannot be a jerk ..do u know that??panda..haha
Duno why..when i dun feel like to have a relationship..God will given me few choices..

And Him..i dont know what is he thinking...
He can suddenly like dissapear since yesterday..
Why he want to treat me like that??
At least he should tell me the reason..no one want to be misunderstood without knowing the reason..
haih..
God..please guide me in these relationship..
I put this into your hands...
If he want to stop contact...please comfort me Lord..
I never want to be the middle person between he and him..
I never tell him that i actually have thought of stop contact with him..
To be frank..i really think of that...because I dont want to spoil their friendship..
BUT then I dont have the courage...
Because i really dun wan to lose both of them..

However tmr might be a happy day..coz going to meet up with Sienny..
hehehe....never meet her since graduation night...
Hope tmr can have a nice hang out session with her...
^^

Ajah...Back to studies...or rather sleep ..
because my aunty said heard from my voice ..like i m going to sick..
hahaha...XD...actually mayb due to scream too loud last nite..
i dun want to be sick..i want to show them i can take care of myself very well..
Same for now...
IN THE FUTURE TOO!!!

箴言17:22 喜乐的心乃是良药,忧伤的灵使骨枯干。。

No comments:

Post a Comment