Thursday 26 May 2011

Hmmmmm..=)

Haha..
I duno what title should i put for this post!!!so juz hmmmm,...speechless..XD
Today is thursday already!!!
Yesterday ..i think  was a bad day for me..
But good things did happened too!!
Yesterday was my chemistry paper..
ARGHH...the paper for me is so difficult...
Yess..indeed it was...
I already so panicked the night b4 the exam..
I worry this paper than any other paper..
The reason is ...although i hv studied..
But then after i did some of the past year paper..
I felt that i am a FAILURE
The more i do..the more i scared
because seem like i hv forgotten everything i studied
My exam start at 11.15am
I went to skul at 10.30...Meet my friends there.
LOook at their face..they are so serious..and seem like well prepared...
I prayed a lot yesterday..
He listened to me..i didnt leave blank in my paper!! Thanks..
I juz simply write anything i remember based on my knowledge..
So don know how ga the paper..HOpe not too bad la..^^
Finally at 1.30pm..exam over..

I CHECKED MY PHONE..
Got a few miss call
From my mommy..
I called back..thought of telling her i did badly for the paper..
Yes..she did listen to me and comfort me..
But then..
she brought me a bad news..
My Father Got injured on Tuesday
His fingers Gone into the machine at his working place.
( those machine are used to produce chemical products)
Then he summore can go to hospital alone..
How to drive with fingers bleeding?
and all the flesh already worn...??
He didnt called us ..not even my mom..
then after that he went home..
suddenly tell my mom tonight we go out ah..
MY mom didnt observe anything ..LOL..mayb he hide his fingers
Then my mom just said" oh ..okay!!"
Then after that only he told my mom he got his fingers cutted..
wah..then my mom so scared lol..quickly went to hospital with him..
I thk got stitches ah..10++ jahitan..I noe very pain one..cause i hv experienced
He got 2 fingers injured
and doctor say the flesh and all those nerves ah....haiyo..cnt see clearly which part ad...very messy
the doctor help him to "stick" back those flesh..
I didnt reali see how is the fingers.
bacause when i reached home last nite..the fingers balut very big lol..
Hmmm.....Then after i received the call..i was so so worried..that time i was with my friends..
They saw my expresson change lol.
and really wan to cry ad..
I duno how is the condition..furthermore..i m so far from him..
Actually yesterday afternoon I m goin to hv song practice for graduation night..
But at that moment i really feel like rushing home to see him..
But i feel guilty ma if i didnt attend the practice since i already promised..
Then on thursday got bio extra class wo..
AFTER THINK N THINK...
finally decided to go back...
the practice and the extra class ..dont care la..so thking of goin to explain to the incharged lecturer of the song practice..But then thanks GOd..I havent tell him my reason..then he announced the practice postponed to next week..YAY!!..what a Coincidence

THEN PROBLEMS COME!!
after the accident..i didnt drive anymore...
then suddenly need to go home n pack my things ma
CAnt find people to fetch me..
My relative they are not free..
Then feel like asking HIM to fetch me..but  dont want la..then i called Immanuel.
He was at mission office..so i dun wan to ma fan him lol
afte that My mom say straight away come back lol..no need to take things la..
I say cnt la..My books all at home..Go back to ipoh no need to study meh?
haiz..fell so helpless at that moment..
Then suddenly i THK of him...EDDY!!
Me: R U HAVING break time now?( i asked with hope)
Him: not really..why?
Me: IT's okay then..i juz wonder whther sumone cn fetch me coz got sum urgent things happened.(dissapointed tone)
Him: Oh then i can etch YOu..wait me at side gate
WOW..when i saw the message..i so happy lol
thanks to him alot...And i sked he hv to skip his class ma..luckily its a practical session..Not yet his turn to carry out the practical skills..So...God is good all the time..God sent him to me..!!

Then After i packed all my things.prepare to go home la..
The taxi only came to fetch me at 5pm wo..
Tell u guys..Only me on the car..with the taxi driver..he said other passanger duno why cancel their request to fetch them..so just leave me one customer lol..Actually i feel sked sked dei ha..hees~XD
Then he drive so slow lo..we leave subang tol at 5.30 pm..then only reached ipoh at 8 pm.
haiyo..ik already so sum gap want to go home to see my dad ge la..he still so slow..SWT..
almost slept on the car..but not dare to sleep..later he kidnapped me jau mm hou la..hahah...just joking de ahh
Finally reach home ler..cause afternoon didnt eat much..so very hungry lol.
i saw my dad..haha..He looked okay..
Haiyo...i saw his fingers
Me: daddy ..Y u so carelss one?pain or not?
Him.:yea lol...pain er..( summore show the pity face..wahaha..so cute la him)
i feel calmer after i saw him..
actually i felt guilty..bacause the night b4 my exam..
i did talk to my mom..just a few minutes..and she dun wan to kacau me bcoz she noe i m busy preparing for exam..Actualy that time my dad already in hospital..
But they didnt told me..Coz dun wan to affect my mood to sit for exam..
And i duno anything until the next day after i finsihed my exam..haiz..
That's at first i know this things happen i reali feel like slapping myself..hahaha..
But now not aymore la...they do that for my own good..so i just do my best in that paper for them..
Because they are supporting me
So the story is like that lol..such a tired day..^^

Please Pray for HIM!!
doctor said if
the flesh do not grow back within a week..then hv to chop off the fingers..MAYBE la..
So pray for him so that we cn have good news next week..
Thanks to all my friends who concerned and those who pray for him
Thanks BROTHERS AND SISTERS <3

p.S..My incident make A person feel emo yesterday..hahaha..LOL...sory la..
        dun worry too much..LolipopXD...

No comments:

Post a Comment