Tuesday 10 May 2011

EXAM IN 6 days??

it's time to blog and relax!!!
i seriously....obviously very stress now.
time is very very LIMITED
Exam is around the corner..
i think i have two personalities now..
physcho say we have 24 diffrent personalities hiding in ourself..
IS THAT TRUE?
hmm...whateva..
I just know that now..
part of me want to study so eagerly and worried no time..
another part is i feel lazy...zzz
Okay..
My plan is like this:
sleep early at 10 pm..then wake up at 6am..
Alarm rang at 6am..i press
6.15 press again..since it is snoozing..
6.30 ..press for the second time
6.45am...urghh!! behtahan..Switch it off..
then sleep until 9am..zzz
feel like slapping myself..
Why ?can't u b more determined??YVONNE FOO..XD
I feel so unsecure..haha...
but very playful
cannot dy..must change ah..or else i duno how is my result going to be?
I need strength right now..
Philipians4:13..
This is the bible verse that encourage me all the time..
This is why i put my blog address is 413
It said : "I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me."
I need wisdom and patient..

2 comments:

  1. We add oil together! Goodluck ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THanks LUCAS!!!...we cn enjoy for a while after the exam..YAY

    ReplyDelete