Monday 2 May 2011

A FUNERAL

Last Saturday, an Old uncle,MR.Lai from our church has passed away..88 years old.WOW!!.I went to the funeral on Sunday nite..I look at his face thru the small "window" of the coffin...I am glad that his face is peaceful for me..i Remembered when i was young..whenever my parents ask me to go n have a look..I not dare at all.haha!!(sked at night will have nightmare)

However..Grown up now..does noe scare anymore..because i noe from the bible..DEath is like sleeping...have a long rest..If we believe in God..death is nothing we can afraid of..
Pastor sharing last night brought a message to me..If we have FAITH we do not have FEAR.
When Jesus is coming back,Those who believe in Him shall wake up.
and bring us back to heaven!!A BEAUTIFUL PLACE!!Uncle Lai..REST IN PEACE
MAY GOD BLESS UR FAMILY..and let them b stronger.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment