Tuesday 24 May 2011

HI I AM BACK

wow....how many days i didnt update my blog...
Coz busy with exam...
today cannot tahan already
just now did some past year questions for chemistry^^
Actually i have finish studied all the syllabus..
BUT..
The weird thing is like i forgot everything when i did the
paper..OMG>>
PANIC @_@
what happened??
I DON"T KNOW
Tomoroow is exam lo
now still 半桶水 here..
arghhhh
dun care la...
rest now..
Blog First!!.
hahha...a lot of things to tell u guys..
hmmm...first...
last week i have decided to go for a camp in Pulau Pangkor.
It's a revival camp organised by my church..
So happy and excited..
since many years our church didnt organise camp dy!!!
hmm..
at first i was struggling whether wan to go or not
because exam period..
i havent finish my exam..the camp is on 27th to 29th..
and i have my BIO paper on 1st of june
To be frank with all of u..my bio havent touch much yet...
so see how m i going to die soon...hahha
So just hope i m lucky enough to sit for the paper..muahahaha...
EMMANUEL..=)do u noe what EMMANUEL means??google it

And yes..last week back to school since exam started..so met lots of friends..
and i was surprised that many people in school knew that i met accident..
even the head of the A level department..LOL
But i reali wants to thank Lord because the accident came in the right time..not in btw my exams...err..should i say so??people sure say touch wood la.but we should give thanks for everything we have now..isn't it?.but what i think is God has his plan..and we r hard to predict..
So LOVELIFE ^^

HMM..and recently i met a BOY..He is my brother's friend(actually is senior la)...the process we knew each other is very funny..
he heard a lot of things about me from other people..and I also heard some about him from my brother..Cause he " friend" with my brother..so my brother sure got mention him in front of me lol...
He met many people around me before except me..i also duno why..
for example..
last year my church was having this christmas carrolling..
and i got take part in it..and my friend..he is the pianist of ours
so he invited this guy to play flute..
we had carolling at 4 diffrent places if not mistaken..
SO i attend twice of it..but he didnt play flute for the twice
Then another two times...i didnt join..BUT he joined and play the flute..
lol..so officially we didnt meet before..
and everytime he fetch my bro come back i just saw his car.( not face )LOL
finally we met in caregroup..haha..so happy that he attended..
and we have the first time to meet..
and then last nite my mom invited him to hv dinner at my hse
So tat's it..I m happy to know a new friend..
and he can play FLUTE and piano..and saxophone..
TALENTED..May God bless you!!

OK....so last last saturday..14th of may..was my brother birthday..so we went to celebrate wit him at pizza hut Jusco
(according to his request)...So fast my brother already 15 years old..i rmb last time we still fighting ..haha..when i was young I reali got a
bit ganas lol..but now not anymore.XD
he grew taller than me (see the photo)..huhu..dont know got girlfriend or not leh..
wahahhaa..
I hope he is happy everyday..and grow up spiritually..^^I<3 you

ok.i shall end here..will be update soon...back to studies..haha
XD...

No comments:

Post a Comment