Wednesday 4 January 2012

Penang Life..

Hmm..i have been here since sunday..
Enjoy a lot with family...
We've been to seaside..Queesnbay mall..
Gurney..and lots of place..and yet of coz BaliHai for our dinner for both evening..
The food there really nice



in penang..


At winter warmer..MY BROTHER


Penang bridge...able to capture it when my car almost over it..

Superrr dupper love G hotel..I want to stay one night at least..just 1 nite enuf..wooshhh

And I really do miss home....
I started work on tuesday..
In Penang Adventist Hospital
working with Dr.Edward,Dr.Andy..they have shared their experience in me'
I want to be a really good doctor which have good values in me..
somehow they shared with me..there is some doctors now look money over than God..
So i dont want become like that...Doctors is just doing what they can..
Just like the motto of PAH.." GOD HEALS,WE HELP"
God is the biggest fantastic doctor..
And so..this few weeks.
I am in wellness department..
and helping out in ultrasound sessions..
XD
I like the life in hospital..
few weeks later i will be rotate to emergency department.
Getting very excited..
I hope my three months wont pass so fast..
but yet i miss home....

There is a few things that i wanna thank God for..:
1.settled everything in penang
2. still safe and alive
3. met new friends and work happily.
4.found a room to rent and the owner is friendly.
5.Can do exercise everyday..( cause going to diferent departments to take reports..)
Thats all...
And most important..Thanks God for loving me although I am imperfect..
God bless me and you..
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment