Wednesday 28 December 2011

2011 going to end~

This year ..really can be a challenging year for me..
I have a few wishes for 2011 last year
Here it goes..
see how many of them had been fulfilled:
1. Found my interest and decide what to study in the future.
2. Bring at least one friends to church
3. Spread the Gospel of God.
4. My brother will be baptised
5. He will be fine and can find a new girlfriend.

IMPORTANT issues in 2011:
1.STILL SINGLE ( where is my Mr.right?)
2.A "beautiful" car crash( first time ever..great incident when i was 19.rmb for whole life)
3.First time admitted in hospital for one week...so long
4. First time having Nurse to bathe me..LOL
5. meet a friend who is very interesting.
6. Rejected a few boys who were going after me.
7. My parents pledged to join the church.
8.I was praying so hard for a person.because of Him.I learn to be patient.
9. Finally know how to skate on ice.
10. FINALLY..crying so much this year..FOR FRIENDS&;FAMILY&;STUDIES&CHURCH

Thank you my dear heavenly father.
For every everything


I hope 2012 will be a better year in which i can fulfill my dreams.
Get my scholarship and be a doctor.
Love family,love friends. and even love your enemies.
Regards






No comments:

Post a Comment