Thursday 8 December 2011

Unpredictable life

You know. If people ask me..why do I believe in God?
How do you know he is REAL??? I would answer because I can feel His LOVE..
God is Good...all the time
 last week I went to Singapore...
This is really a nice place to travel... But i wont choose this place to stay..
 I still remember the last time i travelled to SG is about 7 or 8 years ago..
 Actually I am here to attend youth congress----A church camp..
Its is a camp which held once every 2 years.
. I have been very excited because in the camp..besides that we can learn about God's word..we also can meet friends from every state...
Some even long lost friends..the feeling is very good.
. The theme for the camp is better... our speaker --Pastor Wong...he illustrate a good point about a better kingdom..
I want to go to that place where God has provided for his children..
he love us so much..
My heart was so touched when the speaker did the calling....
I was crying...What God has done in my life is so obvious..
How he carry me through everything when i was growing up..the accident...
The incomplete organ in my body..everything...He has his will..
Everything he has his plan...
He loves everyone that he is willing to sacrifice on the cross...
God loves you and I...when he called your name...when he knocked the door of your heart..did u hear HIM??
are you willing to accept HIM?ask yourself this question....

Thanks Lord for everything....
for the family i have..
for the love I have...
for the friends i have
I know I am much more blessed than others..
For I know you Hold tomorrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment