Monday 3 October 2011

Life is a JOKE??

Life is really a joke ??
my answer is NO...Life can never be a joke..
although u may feel God is making fun of You..But NO..he wont do that..
The things you have gone thru now is actually to make you stronger and stronger
Yesterday night something had happened...
I Only slept at around 2 am..
I feel so sad for the incident...
The person that  I loved had gone through tough time..
I feel so scared when i see this things happened in front of me..
She is yelling and crying...
I dont know what to do...how to help her..??
This scene was familiar that few years ago had this things happened too..
She just keep calling my name.and holding my hands....
So pain for her.......I CRIED..all these times...i not dare to cry in front of her..because i dont want to let her feel that I am actually sad for her...but yesterday when i see her innocent face...I CRIED..really cried..
I wanna to ask: " Why cant she have normal life like others?"
However God has his plan...i always trust in that.....
You may think that he never listen to your prayers...
But he know how to use his solution to help you..
I pray for the best thing which have done on you...


This makes me miss home reallly...
HOMESICK GONNA START>>>
OH NO..
must bear with it..for two more weeks..
I will be back..okay..emo finished...

Yesterday went to CARREFOUR..
Then when lining up to pay money...
A little gurl in front of me asked her mommy:" Can I have a lollipop??"
THen before the mom answered,the dad said :" u can have that if u start to brush ur teeth now"
LOL...then the girl say..okay..lets go buy  KODOMO LION ...
HAHA..lol...so funny ..and cute..
Dont know whether is coincidence..
Lolipop is in KL ..
when in physics class ...suddenly received a messge
LOL..i tot he sms-ing wrong person..cause i dont know he is here...thats why i so stupid go and sms :"are you looking for me?"..haha...lol..i think eat too much banana will become " BEN NANA "
Suppose to have lunch together...but then due to some reasons..
Our plan cancelled...so i ate lunch with Immanuel lo..
Still got chance before I left..take care..
P.S...hahaha...Imma say I have slim down this week...OH really??/haha...shock sendiri...


I am counting down..51 days left to the graduation day
WOOHOO>.very fast....very fast
But sad thing is I might not be able to be in Ipoh during CNY
Haiz..maybe just cmae back for 1 or 2 days ..then back to my work...
Oh just in case you dont know...I will be doing my voluntary work at PENANG ADVENTIST HOSPTAL next year for 3 months...
Life is getting so interesting you know.??
I cant wait for it..
But still praying for the place that i can stay
I think i Like penang..because it has oceans...
NICE PLACE..XD

Thats all...dont know when is the next time to write at here again..perhaps..after exams..


"I have loved thee with an everlasting love,therefore with loving kindness i have drawn thee,said the Lord"
(Jeremiah 31:3)




No comments:

Post a Comment