Tuesday 20 September 2011

A FULL WEEK

Few days ago.....I saw someone status said that she almost lost her life....because her car skidded...
Thanks God she is okay....
Hmmm...this let me recall of my accident few months ago..
You know what...You wouldnt know how different i felt after my head turn 180 DEGREES in the car..
Like my life is totally.....uhmmm..upside down.....
Life is very Fragile......
So cherish and appreciate everything while you are still holding the breathe that given by God..

Today is my daddy's birthday...I am not around in Ipoh..
however last weekend i had the celebration with him and my family..
Just wanna wish him happy birthday..
and hope God's blessings with him whenever he is..
This morning..
I sent a message to him...hahaha...
I seldom say I love You to my dad..kinda shy..
hahhaa..this morning..intend to type that in my message...
But then i type and deleted..
At last..change to  <3...i am not sure whether he know this symbol..hahaha..
anyway...he is My Daddy..the best MAN in this world...haha..XD

This week really a very busy one.....
This morning while doing my morning devotion...
I seriously feel that God is reminding me not to forget HIM no matter how busy I am...
Lord..I am praying that i have more time to spend with you..
rather than my studies.....
I took back my mock exam papers...
kinda dissapointed with myself...
haiz.....why i Cant do well...??
I hope my real exam wont get results as "shit" as this....


Looking forward and getting excited about my future....


And last weekend...My cousin sister got married....
wow....she is the first cousin of mine getting married..Finally..
so happy fo her..however the sad thing is she will be living in US...
she and her husband has been together for more than 6 years...
i wish they live happily and ever after....
another thing is ...haha...i get some " gaji " for being the bridesmaid....
hahaha...this is the third time for me to be bridesmaid..
I heard somebody said that if a girl had been the bridesmaid up to 3 times..the girl very hard to get married..
LOL....This is not real gua???
hahahaha......


"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear ... "



1 John 4:18







No comments:

Post a Comment