Sunday 14 August 2011

A nice match=(

Indeed tonight is the final for world championship for badminton.....
The match between lee chong Wei vs Lin Dan is the second match tonite...
I really expect that lee chong wei can win...
Because since last few times he won Lin Dan and cn see that he boost up his confidence already..
bit this match really very sengit....
They can fight.....
It makes me scream and jump high and low it reach the peak of the competition..
I feel like crying when he hug his coach...
He very dissapointed...
He stand a good position to win since he won the first match...
However..the spell couldn't be broken yet..
I think lin Dan still bring some tension to him..
Hope for 2012........
Although my hand hold a physics books.....but I didn't study at all...
Haha..they distract my attention...
And now really got a bit down....
Cheer up...and continue to study....
Tomorow no holiday...
Accept the fact=((((((((
God .I pray that you comfort his heart....

No comments:

Post a Comment