Tuesday 14 May 2013

I+R+O+N M+A+N

Finally..
.Mom decided that we ll watch Iron Man tonight...
I 've heard some good feedback from my friends...
was excited 
M
who knows...i fell asleep...such a pigggg....
lol..then at 7 o clock...mom came into my room. YVONNE!! wake up...we are leaving..
I think i woke up and answered : OHHHHH...ok...!!!
then i fell backwards to my soft beddddd...
I remembered she came a few times...
Then she gave up...
after that my brother came and say : Jie.....wake up..we 're going to b late...
I say wait.let me sleep for 5 minutes..;p
..i have no idea why i was so tired..my mind wanted to wake up...but my physical won..
then end up at 7.30..i woke up..10 minutes before the movie started...
I think : Oh Gosh..they are going to kill me..they 'll miss the movie..
i woke up..didnt change...just look into mirror to comb my hair..then grab my bag and run....
my mom was scolding : no need to watch...u r sooo late..
I was feeling so guilty...
if i ruined it...i ll feel so bad...i think..
in my heart i prayed : God ..hope that we can reached on time....
once we reached..i rus


The show is just awesome...
He is tooo handsome mannn...
So much action...
But touching part was when he is willing to give up to be iron man just because of his girlfriend...
=)..
nice movie....


It is 12 now...
14th MAY..
My DEAR BROTHER's birthday...
i can't believe he is 17 now...
thanks for being my companion for the past 17 years.,..
life would be so boring without you....
=)
I hope tat u will grow more mature...
Be the second man...in our family...
May god bless you...
i wont say this in front of u..
BUT I love u bro....
;p

In the toilet while waiting for mom...so jobless...i can only do this kind of things in malaysia..

My dear sister before going into the theater=)...







Tommorow will go out with " APPLE"
looking forward to that
BTW
received someone miss call tonight...
I don't intend to avoid your call...
I want u to understand...If you are reading this..
I dont want to hurt anyone...
please put yourself in my shoes...
and understand it...
=)


FOR IN THE DAY OF TROUBLE HE  WILL KEEP ME SAFE IN HIS DWELLING, HE WILL HIDE ME IN THE SHELTER OF HIS TABERNACLE AND SET ME HIGH UPON A ROCK " 
Psalms 27 : 5

What a great promise God has given to me...







No comments:

Post a Comment