Thursday 28 April 2011

Start Blogging

HI everyone..SEE!!.i m bloging here.
thk of starting a blog long time ago...but always delay coz lazy XD..
Today got a 冲动to create a blog and write the story about my daily life...
mayb its an "evidence" of growing up..Wahahaha...
all of u are my supporter..MUZ always visit ya(haha..sound like forcing)
So...today woke up at 5 am.a friend rang me up..thanks to this friend...because no matter how many
alarm clock i have set..i wont wake up easily..unless got friends rang up..mayb this is called social support..haha..but tell u a secret...i fell asleep after half hour of studies..woke up at 9 am. MISSION FAILED!!
zzzz.
(feel sorry to this freiend actually..hope you don't mind ya =) )

Next, a friend visited me in the afternoon...he brought a cake and a present...he kept them since my birthday..OMG..its about 3 months ago...my birthday is on 6th of feb..haha..dun worry..i mean the present but not the cake..the cake still "fresh"..

Hmm..enough for today..
At last..Thanks God for giving me a peaceful and joyful day..Amen!!

5 comments:

  1. i stepped on your blog!!! hahaha..welcome!!!! =) i will add you in my bloggie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! I'm following! Eh? You already know my blog? Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha..yea..I saw from sue sien profile...

    ReplyDelete